RRBN Journal manuscript submission guideline
If you are a registered user, kindly , click here
Don't have an account? , click here.
Manuscript upload Guidelines
General InformationManuscript Language: Acceptable language is English. Manuscript can be written in British or American English.Acknowledgements: All contributors who do not meet the criteria for authorship such as a person who assisted in writting some pages, someone who provided general, financial or technical support should be listed in an acknowledgments section of the manuscript.
Manuscript Format And Submission preparationAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- You must accept the terms and conditions before uploading your manuscript.
- As a corresponding author you must be authorised by every other coauthor before submitting your manuscript.
- You must supply all information about the manuscript: e.g (a) For the authors tab: first name, last name, e-mail address etc; (b) Manuscript title; (c) Manuscript abstract. (d) Detailed Contact information of reviewers (if available).
- Make sure manuscript have not been publish before on www.jarnigeria.com.
- The manuscript must not contain any obscene, indecent, objectionable or libelous content.
- The manuscript file nust be in Microsoft Word document format only (.doc or .docx).
Manuscripts Submission procedures and stepsThe manuscript submission consist of 5 basic steps that fetures detailed information about your manuscript. You will need to complete the steps in the correct order. You edit a manuscript after submission. the upload steps include:Step1Manuscript General InformationIn this step you will be required to submit the manuscript type, title, abstract, keywords, pages number and file(.doc or .docx). The file must not exceed 15MB.Step2Authors' InformationPlease provide detailed information about the manuscript author, in the order that they appear on the manuscript. You must be one of the authors of the manuscript otherwise you are not authorised to submit the manuscript.Step3Reviewers' InformationYou are expected to provide list list of reviewers of the manuscript.Step4Verification and SubmissionThis is the last step in the manuscript submission steps, which provides you the opportunity to verify the manuscript information you provided in step 1,2 and 3. Once your manuscript has been finalised, click on the 'Approve' button to submit your manuscript.After submission you will receive an acknowledgement email. You can check the status of your manuscript at any time by accessing the system with your username and password or link sent to you in the acknowledgement email. Please note that the submission process is not complete and your manuscript will not be received by the editors until you have approved the above 5 steps.
Our Review ProceduresManuscripts submitted for publication will be reviewed by designated Reviewers, the manuscript author will receive evaluation results within couple of week to decide the manuscript would be accepted or rejected.